Skip Navigation or Skip to Content
Reporting your child's vaccinations
Mar 08, 2023

Did you know…
Parents and guardians are the ones responsible for reporting vaccines administered to school aged children to the Middlesex Health Unit and not your health care provider?
There are 3 ways to report your child’s vaccinations:
• Phone: 519-663-5317
• In person: 355 Wellington St. (inside Citi Plaza - at the southeast corner of Clarence St. and King St.)
• Online at!/welcome